My name is Ross and I’m 19 years old, living in Ireland. I love reading so much, so I decided to make a blog to keep track of all the books I’ve read and loved—and the ones I’ve not loved, too. Pretty standard, right?
Some of my favourite books are:
- Radio Silence by Alice Oseman (in fact, just her entire bibliography)
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
- All The Bad Apples by Moïra Fowley-Doyle
- The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
- Other Words for Smoke by Sarah Maria Griffin
- The Places I’ve Cried in Public by Holly Bourne
- Girl, Woman, Other by Bernardine Evaristo
I’m currently in 3rd year of university studying English with Creative Writing! I also write a lot too and my biggest dream is to become a published author. There will definitely be some writing-related posts too!
I’m also a big lover of music and TV shows. I mostly love female pop artists, including Lorde, Florence + the Machine, Taylor Swift, Charli XCX, Adele…the list goes on! I also love disco music and the legendary Donna Summer.
As for TV, some of my favourites include:
- Doctor Who
- Drag Race (duh!)
- Call the Midwife
- Downton Abbey
- and many, many more!
Hope you enjoy reading my posts!